We offer many important services to help our customers stay comfortable around the year: repairs, installations, replacements. But perhaps the most important service we offer is regular HVAC maintenance. Air conditioning and heating systems need to have annual inspections and tune-ups from professionals to ensure they work at peak levels of comfort and energy efficiency.
We offer superb HVAC maintenance for our customers, and we have a special maintenance agreement to make it both easy and more affordable.
Why HVAC Maintenance Is So Important
When life gets busy—and it always seems to be busy—important tasks sometimes get left on the road. Please don’t let regular HVAC maintenance get abandoned, however! There are many reasons to keep up with maintenance appointments for your air conditioning system in the spring and heating system in the fall:
- Save money on repairs: Did you know that the majority of repairs an AC or heating system needs during its service life are due to lack of maintenance? Keeping up with routine maintenance eliminates more than 50% of future repairs, which not only saves you money, it saves you on comfort as well.
- Save money on performance: HVAC equipment declines with time, but the process goes much slower when professionals regularly maintain it. Annual maintenance for heating and air conditioners allows them to keep 95% of their original energy efficiency for most of their service lives. You’ll end up paying much less for your comfort.
- Keeps equipment running safely: Regular inspections from professionals help prevent safety hazards from developing in HVAC equipment. This is especially important for gas-powered heating systems.
- Longer service life: To get the most out of your investment in your HVAC equipment, you want it to last as long as possible. Maintenance is the best way to get your air conditioning and heating systems to live to their full lifespans and avoid a costly early replacement.
- Warranty protection: Most equipment warranties require annual maintenance to keep them in force.
Why Sign Up for Our Maintenance Agreement?
We’ve told you why scheduling heating maintenance in Lyles, TN is hugely beneficial. But you can arrange for a one-time visit from our expert technicians each year whenever you need it. Why should you sign up for the maintenance agreement? There are several reasons.
For one, the cost per visit is less under the agreement. A one-time visit costs around $20 more than the annual cost for the agreement: you’ll not only save more, you’ll get 1½ more visits under the agreement.
Another reason is that we offer special perks for customers who sign the agreement:
- Priority service: When you need repair service, you get to jump to the front of the queue.
- Discounts on repair work
- Discounts on replacement services
- No overtime charges after hours
Because of many benefits of both maintenance and the membership perks, signing up for the David Brown Maintenance Agreement will quickly pay for itself—and then keep paying for itself many times over. It’s one of the best investments you can make in your home comfort and your valuable HVAC equipment.
To find out more and to arrange for your next maintenance appointment, reach out to us today.
Call David Brown Heating & Cooling, LLC—“A Name You Can Trust!”