Are you interested in having an installation of an air purifier in Dickson, TN or elsewhere in our service area? With many types of air purifiers on the market, like UV lights and ionizing purifiers, you might feel at a loss for what will work for your home. We can make it much easier for you, since we install one of the finest all-around air purification systems available, the iWave Air Purifier.
How the iWave Works
The iWave is a whole-house air purification system that our technicians can install into your existing HVAC system, where it will work out of sight at providing your home with cleaner, fresher air.
iWave works using needle-point bi-polar ionization to create negative and positive ions which it then injects into the air stream of the HVAC system. These ions break down pollutants so they turn into harmless compounds. The ions are also effective against viruses, bacteria, and mold because they cause a decomposition of these pathogens’ surface proteins, which makes them inert and harmless. There’s a third level of cleaning as well—the ions attach to pollen and particulates (dust, dander) which makes them clump together for your home’s air filter to trap easily.
This is a natural process, cleaning the same way nature purifies air. And unlike many other purifiers that use ionization, the iWave does not create harmful ozone byproducts.
The Benefits of the iWave
The iWave’s technology makes it one of the most powerful air cleaners available. It’s also constructed to provide other benefits:
- Removes odors that come from cooking, pets, and other sources.
- Reduces smoke, static electricity, and dust in the air.
- Reduces allergens and asthma triggers for the home. This can make a world of difference for people in your home with allergies or asthma conditions.
- Kills organic pollutants: mold, bacteria, and viruses.
- Proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), with a 99.4% rate of reduction in 30 minutes.
- Safe for the family: the iWave produces no ozone or other harmful byproducts.
- Easy maintenance! The iWave doesn’t require regular replacement parts.
- Installs into any air conditioning system.
What Sets iWave Apart From Other Purifiers
An iWave Air Purifier has several advantages over the other two most common types of air purification systems: UV (ultraviolet) lights and UVPCO ionizers:
- UV purifiers can only kill pathogens in line-of sight. iWave affects all pathogens downstream in the ductwork.
- UV and ionizer purifiers need to have replacement parts every few years. iWave requires no replacement parts.
- UV lights have no effect on odors. iWave can wipe out most odors from your home.
- Other purifiers don’t target airborne particles. iWave does, doing a job like an air filter.
- iWave has a self-cleaning option. The other purifiers don’t.
- The iWave uses one-sixth less electricity than other purifiers.
- iWave has a solid-state design, while other purifiers have lights that break easily.
Call Us for the iWave
If you want more information about an iWave installation and how it can benefit your home, feel free to call our expert team. We offer quality products and quality service.
Call David Brown Heating & Cooling, LLC—“A Name You Can Trust!”